Ticket KING handles Traffic Citations, Failures to Appear, Contempt of Court and Warrants for, but not limited to, the following violations:
- Violations occurring in School Zones or Construction Zones
- Right of Way
- Stop Sign/Traffic Control Devices
- Speed Contests
- Reckless, Careless, Aggressive Driving
- Open Containers
- Possession Charges
- Drivers Licensing and Vehicle Registration Violations
- Accident Violations and many, many more.
LV Ticket King can represent you in any Court in Clark County including:
- Las Vegas Municipal Court
- Las Vegas Justice Court
- Henderson Municipal Court
- Henderson Justice Court
- Moapa, Moapa Valley
- North Las Vegas Municipal Court
- North Las Vegas Justice Court
- Boulder City Municipal Court
- Boulder City Justice Court
- Goodsprings and
- even some Courts outside of Clark County such as Sparks and Parhump
When you face criminal charges in Nevada, it is very serious. If you are convicted of a crime in Nevada in addition to direct criminal consequences such as fines, jail time, a prison sentence or probation, you may often face a number of “collateral consequences.” Consequences vary widely depending on the type of crime involved and circumstances of a case.
If you are facing criminal charges in Las Vegas, Nevada, you need an experienced professional, and aggressive criminal defense attorney. The decisions you make and the skill of your criminal defense attorney can alter the outcome of your criminal charges and ultimately your life.
Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol is a serious offense that can result in consequences including fines, revocation of your Driver’s License, classes, mandatory SR 22 insurance, and even jail. Ticket KING’s Attorneys are highly skilled at defending our clients charged with the offense of D.U.I. and are highly regarded in the Court system as well as the legal community. They concentrate on D.U.I and know the defenses that win.